Your Trusted Partner in Premier Senior Care Solutions
When an older adult loved one is in need of extra support to remain safe and well at home, finding the right senior care or memory care agency in the Baltimore area can be daunting. Home With You Senior Care understands the challenges families face in both accepting the need for help and trusting a caregiver to come into their loved one’s home, and we’re here to make the process as simple and smooth as possible.
From the first phone call, family members receive the assurance and peace of mind that come from knowing we’re truly listening to their concerns. Exceptional communication is one of our most prominent characteristics, and we take as much time as needed to get to know about the particular challenges your loved one is facing. Contact us today to start the process in getting the information you need to make an informed decision.
We will arrange for a free in-home assessment, during which we get to know the client personally. Understanding his or her likes and dislikes, personality type, routines, hobbies, and interests allows us to find the perfect caregiver match and to create a plan of care to work with the senior on enhancing quality of life. We provide a personal introduction between the senior and caregiver, giving them the opportunity to get to know each other and ensure the relationship will be a good fit. And at all times, our registered nurse will provide oversight and direction, always available to answer any questions that may arise.
Our full range of services offered throughout the entire Baltimore and Howard County areas can include any or all of the following, based upon each individual’s unique needs:
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Companionship to engage in conversations, exercise programs, mind-stimulating games, and other enjoyable activities
- Light housework, laundry and organization of the home
- Personal care assistance, such as bathing and dressing
- Assistance with walking and transferring
- Medication reminders
- Transitions from hospital to home
- Help with correspondence and bill paying
- Pet and plant care
- Assistance with physical therapy
- Planning for assisted living or nursing home care
- And much more